Thursday, June 16, 2005

Proof of the pudding; cooperation

Some people tell me that I should say that "Ultimate Wiktionary" will improve cooperation. I have been saying that with UW we will get cooperation. At this moment the Italian and the Dutch wiktionaries are cooperating as well as possible. Today there were some changes on the word [[Jiddisch]] I had to check some things on the Italian wiktionary as a result and found that they have at least 10 more translations.

With UW we will get the cooperation, the synergy that we do not have at this moment. The will to cooperate is there but it just does not happen. So I am unapologetic, only with the UW we will get the synergy that we so desperately want. It is not that we do not want to, it is that it does not happen in a practical manner.

Thanks,
GerardM

No comments: